Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Few Rules

Welcome to the third annual DrabDayMoMay!! I am so excited to write and read along with all of you. As always, please feel free to invite friends to write and read with us.

There are a few changes this year so read on for further information.

Tagging
I know in past years, tags have been left up to the discretion of the writer. This year, we are going to make the tags work for us. Please tag your name and the date so that we, the eager readers, can easily find drabbles by author or date. For example, I willl be tagging my drabble tomorrow with "Nicole Mclernon" and the date "May 1, 2013". Please keep the date in that format. Feel free to add in your own additional tags as well.

Super Saturday
As always, I will be posting the Super Saturday title on the Thursday prior. When you post your Super Saturday drabbles, make sure to also tag them with "Super Saturday" and whatever the title is. That way, we can easily find those drabbles.

Basics
Remember, drabbles are exactly 100 words in length. If you're not able to post every day, that is totally fine.

I'm so looking forward to this!! Write away, my friends!!

PS If you haven't already, like the DrabDayMoMay page on Facebook. I'll be posting updates and such there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment