Saturday, April 30, 2011

Last Minute Details

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited that we begin our month-long adventure in less than an hour!! I just have a few last minute details to go over.

First, for those of you who are writing drabbles (Daily Drabbles and/or Weekly Words), I would love to have all of them posted right to the blog for everyone's reading enjoyment. I think the easiest way to do this will probably be to add you all as admins on the blog. In order to do that, send me your email address and I'll add you.

As far as the Weekly Words goes, I'll send out a message and post it both on the blog and on the event wall on Facebook on Thursdays, thus giving you ample time to write 100 words about it.

For those of you who haven't yet responded, we'd love to have you join our merry little writerly band. Feel no obligation, only our excitement. :)

For everyone, let's get those muses working. Sharpen your pencils and stretch out your typing fingers and let's write!

No comments:

Post a Comment