Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5.18.11-loss for words

there are millions of things to write about. Mundane things- flowers, and bumblebees, school, and food, crayons, and candy. And extraordinary things-shooting stars, love, death, beauty, and life. So why can I not decide what to write about. Why, after only 17 drabbles can I not think of anything more to say? Why won't any thought stick in my head long enough to for me to write about it? There are so many words to write, so many mysteries to unravel and thoughts to explain, so many things to describe, but none of them are exactly right for today's drabble.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I had the same crisis yesterday!! And I had two drabbles to write then. I know (and greatly dislike) that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I had the same exact crisis yesterday. :D :D Nicely done! :)

    I also dislike this feeling... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going through this crisis and have three drabbles to write today!
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete