Thursday, May 19, 2011

5.19.11 A Secret Legend

Deep in the depths of the river, the message first was laid. A secret legend terrible to behold, too unfathomable to understand. Hidden beneath the flowing currents, buried under the ruins of a city long forgotten. So the message travelled; traveled through time and country, over land and sky, past civilizations and destruction, peace and sacrifice. Hidden behind treasures, lying in wait between the confines of leaf and cover, sealed in vaults of moments forever lost. And so it was forgotten; misplaced among the archives of thought and memories, warped beyond recognition by the very elements bound to protect it.

6 comments:

  1. woa. this is really good. like really, really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I really really like this one... it's sooo excellent!!


    What's the legend?!? i'm so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I honestly have no idea what this is about. I just wrote it really quickly last night at about 11:30...I think it might just become part of my nano novel for this November...we'll see..

    I'm glad you like it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it reminds me of the Hobbit/LOTR when the Ring is found... :o) very very nice bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really really good!! i love this, bekah!

    ReplyDelete