Thursday, May 26, 2011

5.24.11 Scented Markers

We were busily preparing for the bake sale at our church, all of the food had been placed and priced and we were doing some last minute touch-ups. A whole throng of people rushed through the doors and began to fill the "Great Hall", and we immediately started racking up money. In the midst of the chaotic sale, one little boy handed me a piece of paper with an interestingly colorful man on it.
"Thanks Aidan!" I said as I looked at the drawing.
"Whatever you do, don't smell the hair, I used scented markers and the hair is black licorice."

2 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute!!! :D

    p.s. I really think we should call it the 'fellowship hall' it sounds so much more welcoming than the 'great hall'

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I don't like the term "Fellowship Hall" one bit. I vote for "The Family Room".

    Also, this is adorable.

    ReplyDelete