Tuesday, May 31, 2011

5.31.11-ECHO [my last drabble (*sad face*)]

"Good morning!!!!!!!!" *good morning good morning good morning good morning* the little girl shouts cross the lake.
"Where are you?????" *where are you where are you where are you* she shouts again.
"Sssshhh, sweetheart, it's only 6:30, you'll wake everybody up!" her mother gently scolds.
"But mommy," the little girl pleads, "someone said 'good morning' back, she said it over and over again until I couldn't hear her anymore. And she asked where I was. I think it's a lost princess. She might need our help."
"Oh, my darling. It's only your echo."

2 comments:

  1. I love this. A lost princess. Precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I love this so much... this was an excellent last drabble!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete