Friday, May 27, 2011

Extreme (for 5.23.11)

On my way to a friend’s house, I pass a place that makes me shiver: an abortion center. My heart shivers as I think about how many young mothers have killed their babies out of fear, embarrassment, and confusion.

Parked in front of the building was a van with a sign in the back window. The words on the sign are extreme. Extremely thought provoking, extremely sad, and yet extremely angering. The Killing Place.

Those words are disturbing, but true. In that place they end magnificent lives, before they begin. Those babies may have been mistakes for the parents, but they were no mistake to God.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. Those signs are crazy. The last sentence is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is good, rachel. (i just realized that i don't think i've ever commented on any of your drabbles...which is weird. so now i am. :)

    ReplyDelete