Saturday, May 28, 2011

(for) 5.27.11-conversations with a three year old

We went to the zoo today,” he told me.
Really?” I asked him, “what was your favorite animal?”
uummm, all of them! We got to pet them and feed them and watch them!”
Ooohh, that's neat.”
And we saw two camels! One had one hump and one had two humps!”
Oh, wow.”
Do you know what two plus one is?”
Three.”
yes!!” he affirmed, slightly surprised.
Then, after asking few more addition question he closed his eyes and said,
if you close your eyes you can see a rainbow!!”

3 comments:

  1. I like the last line so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it made me laugh when he said it. (i had this conversation with your neighbor Ryan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great!! I'm gonna send this to his mom. She'll love it. :)

    ReplyDelete