Thursday, May 31, 2012

5.31.12 Sure, I'm a Viking


Oye!  I pillage and plunder and plunder and pillage. I’m a mighty Viking!
And I’ll have you know, I’m actually a better Viking than you imagine.
Sure, I accidently sailed into a tsunami.  And lost both my sails. And that big steering thing.
Sure, I accidently stole from my own house.  And then broke all the windows.  And then uh, burned it…
Sure, I accidently drove my boat into Uncle Bothvar’s boat.  And sank it. 
And  dropped my shield into the sea.
And threw all the sheep into a volcano.
And ended up in the arctic?
Fine.  Yes.  I’m lost.

4 comments:

  1. hahah loved every second of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!
    (and it made me think of Lyle the Kindly Viking) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haahahah! I loved this.. what a terrific drabble.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!! Gosh, I wish I could write funny ones like you do.

    ReplyDelete