Friday, May 25, 2012

{i think they call it love} (for) 5.24.12

i really really love the way you're so constructed, and strong-looking. i love the way your shaggy brown hair gets so long sometimes i can’t see  your eyebrows. i like the way your teeth dont show when you smile for pictures cause its bad for your image. i love the way your hand fits perfectly on my waist, and how secure it feels placed there. I love the way your wardrobe consists of basketball shorts and t-shirts, and jeans and t-shirts. i love the way you’re good at every sport, and how all the girls have crushes on you because you’re a jock. i love the way you tenderly talk in the middle of the night. and the way you have the same views as me on dating and purity. i really love the way you’ll listen to my problems and give me advice on how to handle them. i love that we’re there for eachother. 
but mostly, i really really love you.
even though sometimes you get me angry and confused.

1 comment:

  1. This is very good! and I love the way you used font size to convey emotions.

    But, I would also love to see how this would look in 100 words.Judging my how many excellent drabbles you have written, I have no doubt that you could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete