Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{breath deep, my darling.} 5.30.12

ahh, yes. breath deep, my lovely. don't you know?
it’s summer, my dear.
ah, my child. listen. incline your ear and hear the summer breeze.
do you hear them?
the
  melodies
  of
    my
     childhood.
ah, yes, my dearest. look at the stars. look at how they shine for you.
yes, my dear grandchild. look into my eyes. breath deep. smell the sweet, sweet, smell of summertime.
pay close attention to the music of summertime.
listen to the melody.
and don’t forget, my child.
don’t forget.
breath deep the air of the sweet sweet summer. 

and get lost in a world 
all your own.

4 comments:

  1. very nice!
    I just wish there wasn't so much pollen in the summertime air down here... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, there's plenty of pollen up here too. :P

    And Britt, this is positively lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! Last line. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous. I love the idea of a world of summer and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete