Friday, May 25, 2012

{please don't forget us.} 5.25.12

Does it ever get easier? Do the feelings ever go away completely? Will I ever  forget the way I love you’s were spoken so freely, but with such passion? Will I ever forget the way we could talk about nothing and yet be completely satisfied because we were talking to each other? Do the tears ever stop flowing? Does the heart ever stop aching? Does the heartbeat ever stop racing when I see you? Will the diary entries ever not mention you? Will I forget what we had? 
Are you forgetting what we had? 
I don’t want to forget any of it. even the hurt. 


(p.s.  this is extremely contradictory to my last piece. ooopssies!)

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Love the genuineness and rawness of these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Britt. I know these feelings so well.

    ReplyDelete