Thursday, May 1, 2014

One a Day...

"There is one outside right now."
"A what?"
"You know, that thing that shows up."
"Oh, that thing? I thought it left."
"It did, but it came back."
"Why?"
"It comes back ever day."
"But it left yesterday."
"It will leave again today."
"But isn't it still out there?"
"Yes, exactly"
"But if it's there now, then when will it go?"
"How should I know?"
"I thought you knew?”
"No I really don't."
"I thought you timed it.”
"Nope."
"Can it come back again today?"
"I'm pretty sure it that only one comes each day."
"Are you sure?"
"Pretty sure..."


4 comments:

  1. Oh shoot, I think I went over by 1000 words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's illustrated and everything! this is awesome :) i love how it is ambiguous and clear at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice picture. Says it all =)

    ReplyDelete