Thursday, May 8, 2014

audacious

(What do you want from God?)

In a word? Answers.
I have faith, but I also have questions.
Can predestination and freewill coexist?
If God knows all our days than does what we do really matter?
How did two people populate the whole earth?
Why did God send the flood? Did humans get evil faster than he thought?
How did all the animals fit on the ark?
How do science faith and history interact? Can they?
It is all so otherworldly—so beyond my human capacity to understand.
I may never get all the answers. But I choose to believe.

2 comments:

  1. The way you formatted this was perfect! I love the way the questions are a bit doubtful throughout until the final line. Though it does not specifically answer the questions, it is filled with a sense of acceptance of the unknown. I've often asked myself these same questions. Eep! I really like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the continuous stream of these questions - it really makes that last line so much more potent.

    ReplyDelete