Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Drabbles! 5-1-2012


Drabbles! Drabbles! It is the month of drabbles! And the month of moving! And the month of ending school for the summer! And more drabbles! I am so excited. This shall be a glorious month, it shall be full of writing adventures, of writing adventures with friends, of just adventures with friends! This is the first day of this month, this is the first drabble of the month! On this same day we are buying a house! And painting a room! This day always excites me, makes me unequivocally happy! This day…! - my rabbit just pee’d on my bed…  Terrific. 

3 comments:

  1. Three cheers for drabbles! So excited to be doing this with you :)
    and your rabbit makes me laugh, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your last sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesomely unconventional drabble. :)

    ReplyDelete